Follow in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper and his unfortunate victims on a 2-hour walking tour of London’s East End. Visit the sites of his murders and learn about the mysteries and rumours surrounding the unsolved serial crimes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at street level just Outside exit 1 of Aldgate East tube station (located directly outside Aldgate Tower at the Junction of Whitechapel High Street and Leman Street. E1 8FA).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in English only