Take a walking tour of London and discover the magical world of Harry Potter wizardry. This 2-hour excursion visits film locations and inspirations, from Westminster to Millennium Bridge and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry
- Pass by the visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic
- Cross the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
- See locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosopher's Stone and Prisoner of Azkaban
- Professional guide
- Oyster Card
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Westminster Tube Station (in the ticket hall next to the information point by Exit 4). Your guide will be holding a wand and will be wearing a lanyard with "Brit Movie Tours" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour does not visit Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross as this can be done independently.
- There will be a short tube journey as part of the tour so you will need an Oyster Card (travelcard).
- This tour is unsuitable for prams or wheelchairs.