Bike the paths of the River Thames in the leafy suburbs of London and cycle to Hampton Court Palace, former royal residence of King Henry VIII. Pick up lunch at an 800-year-old market, and picnic in an old royal hunting ground full of deer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at Richmond Train Station, London TW9 (Zone 4) You can take the District Line on the London Underground or a mainline train from London Waterloo (journey time approximately 20 minutes). Your guide will be waiting upstairs inside the ticket office by the WH Smiths shopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Sensible outdoor clothing/shoes advised this route is often muddy
- Help with luggage and accommodation transfers is offered if you want to stay at Hampton Court Palace after your tour- consider our full day ride instead
- to enjoy the 2nd largest Royal Park of London and an afternoon tea picnic too
- Advance booking is essential in order to reserve bikes
- No refund on cancellations made within 72 hours, however dates can be changed but subject to a charge
- Child seat, tag along, and child bikes are available on advance request for this ride and charged at discounted price GBP 35 per child
- Children must wear helmets, which can be provided with 72-hour notice