Get up close with over 4.5 billion years of history at London’s Natural History Museum, where giant dinosaurs and gemstones have been wowing visitors since the 19th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or a semi-private tour (8 guests maximum)
- For semi-private tours, a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if minimum numbers are not met)
- Museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, an appropriate alternative will be provided if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, a refund cannot be offered
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions, some lines may form on tours with 'skip the line' or 'no wait' access
- Available daily
- Duration 2-2.5 hours
- Wheelchair tours available upon request only