Take a ghostly tour of London’s East End and walk through streets that were patrolled by grim reapers, vile villains, and terrible tyrants. Travel back to the 15th-Century, and retrace the steps of notorious murders, including victims of Jack the Ripper.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome on this tour for free
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- While the tour usually includes the sites and stories mentioned and lasts about 2 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group