What better way to see the English countryside than with a day trip to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London? Discover the famous Roman Baths in Bath, look out for the Queen in Windsor, and see the world's most famous stone circle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from gate 20, Victoria coach station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9TP. This is a 5-minute walk from Victoria train station. Check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are occasionally closed however tours continue to operate and guests are encouraged to enjoy the extensive Castle Precincts, St George's Chapel (except on Sundays) and Queen Mary's Dolls' House
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic congestion. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements
- During low season the tour may also include an additional stop in the village of Lacock (Harry Potter filing location).