Take a flexible and fun day trip from London to Oxford by rail. Once in Oxford, join a hop-on hop-off bus tour that will allow you to see the best sights of the city at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 8:50 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- English, Dutch, French, Japanese, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish
- Take a comfortable and easy train ride from London to Oxford
- Hop on and off the tour bus as you please
- Enjoy free time to explore the beautiful architecture of Oxford
- See the Ashmolean Museum, Sheldonian Theater, Christ Church College, and more
- Return to London when your day of exploring is done
- Standard class return train tickets to Oxford
- Hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your representative at the Information Desk at Platform 2 at Paddington Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Train times can change with little prior warning. Please ensure that you provide your contact number and email address when booking, so that you can be notified of any changes in the services.
- The train to Oxford leaves at 9:21 AM and arrives at 10:34 AM.
- Return trains to London leave Oxford every 10-15 minutes until approximately 10:00 PM.
- The full route duration of the bus tour is approximately 1 hour.
- In the summer, bus frequency is every ten minutes. In winter, bus frequency is every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bus tour commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Mandarin, and Cantonese.