A unique award-winning sightseeing cruise on the River Thames. The cruise features live commentary presented by expert guides that bring the city to life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben (Palace of Westminster)
- Take in the sights of St Paul's Cathedral, Tate Modern, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge and much more!
- Take a ride on the London Eye - if this option is booked
- The cruise includes live commentary, a souvenir guide map (available in seven languages)
- Foreign language audio commentary is available
- If you select the combination ticket, this includes your river cruise plus the London Eye (standard experience)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
London Eye PierOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible: Please contact the attraction at least 48 hours in advance to secure your wheelchair access at a specific timeslot