Visit mysterious Stonehenge, see the Magna Carta, go inside 13th-century Salisbury Cathedral, enjoy a welcome talk, visit the City of Bath to admire Georgian architecture and discover Windsor Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH (the nearest tube station is Victoria, 5-minute walk). There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries. You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour's scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary and order is subject to change
- Transportation without Wi-Fi may be used during peak periods
- Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is in use for official functions, please check your voucher information for closure dates
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services, please check your voucher information for information
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day