Experience a royal day out with guided tours of Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle. Get a glimpse into the Queen of England's official residence before heading to the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, German, Russian, Japanese, French, Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Tour departs from outside the entrance to the The Queens Gallery, Buckingham Palace, London, SW1A 1AAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Multimedia audio guides are available at both Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin
- As a working royal palace, Windsor Castle is used frequently by The Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Therefore, arrangements may change without notice
- St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on Sundays