This special walking tour takes you away from the busy urban streets of London to the sometimes beautiful, sometimes industrial but always peaceful and interesting canals of London where you can see parts of the city that no-one else can.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available at any central London hotel (zone 1), proceeding on to the tube to the starting point. Alternatively, outside Edgware Road Underground Station which is the starting point of the tour.
- Private group
- Enjoying beautiful Little Venice
- Experience the exciting areas around Camden Lock and the market
- See area of old Industrial London that are now centres of leisure
- Photograph some of the most beautiful homes in London alongside the canals
- Watch the boats go by or maybe have a drink, buy some books or have a hair cut on one of them!
- Private Guided Tour
- Transport ticket to and from your hotel
- Optional entry ticket into the London Canal Museum at the end of the walk
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing