Explore over 300 years of Jewish history in Lodz on a private walking tour. Visit Jewish sights like the Litzmannstadt ghetto and the largest Jewish cemetery in Poland, and learn about the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby with your name. Please be ready on time.