Explore the quieter side of Loch Ness, without the crowds. Hike by beautiful Caledonian pines and Scotland's 4th-highest waterfall to the shores of Loch Ness and drink in the size and atmosphere!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be from your accommodation/the harbor 15 minutes before your activity starts.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- As the hike has a 200-meter descent and you return the same way, a fair level of fitness is required (the walk is through woodland and can sometimes be uneven and slippy)