Take in all the natural wonders and beautiful spots of Snowdonia National Park. Take in World Heritage castles, the unique and artistic Portmeirion Village, stunning lakes, imposing mountains, Welsh Celtic towns, and mountain villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus stop directly outside the entrance to Llandudno Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel a tour if numbers are insufficient
- This tour includes some light walking and is suitable for all
- Parents must bring their own child seat for children 0-3 years old
- Only collapsible strollers are allowed due to space