In the heart of Europe, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, there is Slovenia. Visit the capital city of Ljubljana and, the tourist must-see, Bled on this full day trip from Vienna. See the main sights of Ljubljana with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Centrally located hotels in Vienna. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time. You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable in which case the reservation team will contact you with the exact nearest address where you will be picked up.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Experience a day trip to Slovenia from Vienna
- Visit the capital city of Ljubljana and the must-see destination of Bled
- Enjoy a walking tour with a local guide
- See the top sights in Ljubljana including Preseren Square, the Triple Bridge and much more
- Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car or vehicle)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional and knowledgeable English speaking guide
- Local guide in Ljubljana
- Walking tour of Ljubljana
- Visit to Lake Bled
- Return to your hotel in Vienna
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the coach tour is 5 people and for the small group tour it is 2 people.