Travel deep into the Slovenian forest to view wild brown bears in there natural habitat with this tour in Loška Dolina. Learn more about these creatures from your wildlife guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Once you arrive at the meeting point, a guide will be waiting for you with a sign that says 'Bear Watching Slovenia.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Making noise
Know before you go
- In the wild, bears will very rarely approach humans. If they smell you, they will quickly go in the other direction. That is why the lookout is smell-isolated, allowing bears to come into close viewing range.