Be enchanted by the beautiful sight of Lake Bled. Ride a traditional ‘pletna’ boat to Bled Island, where you can visit the church or try local sweet treats at the cafe. Explore Bled Castle, perched high above the Lake Bled’s tranquil waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Bus stop opposite City HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. At least 2 people are required for this product to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Admission fees for Bled Castle (€15 per person) and the Pletna boat ride ($18 per person) are not included in the price
- Food and drinks are not provided