Two exquisite glacier lakes glitter in the green valleys of the Slovenian Alps. We will visit Bled, resort with an eminent medieval castle and a romantic island in the lake and Lake Bohinj lies in a tranquil valley of Triglav National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The time of your pickup will depend on your chosen pickup location. You will receive all the necessary pickup information via email prior to your trip. Keep in mind that a short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pickup locations.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum number of participants is 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking