When docking in Livorno, you can't miss seeing Florence and Pisa. The historic center of Florence attracts millions of tourists each year, being a literal open-air museum. Pisa, with its marvelous Leaning Tower, is also an unmissable location.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your driver will pick you up from the gangway of your cruise ship. They will meet you holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A private guide in Florence can be added upon request, please contact for a bespoke quotation
- The Accademia and Uffizi are closed on Mondays
- Please ask in advance for pre-booked tickets to the tower, but remember that there is no elevator inside
- Pre-reserving a timed entrance is almost necessary to have the chance to enter the Accademia, please check for availability and cost in advance