Experience one of the most diverse and vast wildlife parks in the world with a visit to Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe. Interact with the endangered African wild dog and go on a game drive to witness an astonishing array of African wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- You will be picked from your hotel. Please advise your hotel name and address.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
- Bright colors
Know before you go
- Hwange National Park gets incredibly cold during the winter months and extremely hot during the summer, so please dress appropriately
- Please avoid wearing bright colors
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen
- A minimum of two people per booking is required