Explore the mesmerizing sights, sounds, and history of Victoria Falls on this day trip. Sit down for a tasty lunch, enjoy the buzz of the local curiosity market and pick up a few souvenirs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the mesmerizing sights, sounds and history of this natural world wonder
- Witness one of the greatest shows on earth, the raging waters of the Zambezi River crashing into the Batoka Gorge.
- Select your lunch from the a la carte menu while you relax and take in the amazing views
- Visit the local market for souvenirs to take home as a momento of your day
- Transfers to and from Zambia
- A professional local tour guide
- Bottle of water
- Entry fees for Victoria Falls – $30 for international tourist
- Visa requirements
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your hotel in LivingstoneOpen in Google Maps ⟶