Get spooked on a tour of Liverpool's 7 original streets, led by a theatrical guide. Encounter architectural contrasts including the regal Town Hall and crooked back alleys. End in a medieval garden beneath a Gothic spire accessed by a secret trapdoor!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Queen Victoria Monument, Derby Square, Liverpool.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that you must bring your own torch
- The underground location is not open to the public and participants enter at their own risk
- This tour is not recommended for those with limited mobility, the visually impaired or those of a delicate disposition
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Wherever possible, the local supplier will always try to accommodate those with mobility issues or disabilities to make the tour inclusive for everyone. Please advise on booking if you have any disabilities or mobility issues
- This is family-friendly activity, but all children must be accompanied by an adult