Take a boat from the Sesimbra fishing village harbor to discover the marine reserve of the Arrábida Natural Park. The landscape full of limestone cliffs and the company of the dolphins will make your day unique.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Dolphins are a wild animal and there is always a small risk of not being able to spot them
- Please bring comfortable footwear, a towel, and sunscreen
- Please note that dolphins are wild animals and there is a small chance you might not see them