Discover the Knights Templar legacy in the Tomar region. Marvel at the Convento de Cristo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Tomar and the ancient Synagogue. Enjoy a boat ride to discover the Castle of Almourol on an island along the Tagus River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- At your centrally located accommodation in Lisbon.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes that are suitable for the weather
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus:
- All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and social distancing measures have been implemented.
- Masks are available and mandatory inside vehicles.
- Vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer