Discover 4 of the most beautiful places in Portugal on this private 9-hour tour from Lisbon. Visit the Batalha Monastery, taste a traditional fish stew in Nazaré, discover the pilgrimage location of Fátima, and explore Óbidos, the town of queens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- At the pick-up address to be confirmed by the client.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Participants aged 65 and over receive a 50% discount on entrance fees to museums and monuments.
- A sun hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses are highly recommended, especially between May and the end of September
- Depending on the type of tour and the number of people, the vehicle used may change: 8-seater Mercedes V250/7-seater Tesla Model X(electric vehicle)/7-seater Citröen Grand C4 Spacetourer
- Free Wi-Fi in all vehicles
- This is a private tour with an official tour guide/driver; no other guests will be picked up for the tour
- This program is just a suggestion; all trips, excursions, or tours can be customized to suit guests' wishes