Discover the most beautiful cities in northern Portugal on this 8-day tour from Lisbon. Visit the university city of Coimbra and the museum city of Guimarães. Sample wine in Port and return to Lisbon with wonderful memories of Portugal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore the trendy capital of Lisbon, visit the university city of Coimbra, and sample local wines in Porto
- Discover the varied landscape of Portugal and visit the Monastery of Batalha, a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the Serra da Estrela, the highest mountain range in mainland Portugal
- Explore the most beautiful cities surrounding Lisbon
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Certified tour guide
- Insurance for personal injury
- Free Wi-Fi
- 7 nights’ accommodation with breakfast/half board at a 3 or 4-star hotel – EUR 695 per double room (payable directly to the tour guide/driver on arrival). You will be informed of the hotel details on request and then the tour operator will make the booking.
- Entrance fees to monuments as per itinerary (approximately EUR 38 per person)
- Children under 5 years
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
All locations in Lisbon as well as along the coast of Lisbon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours must be booked at least 7 days before the travel date.
- 9-seater minibus:
- Fully air-conditioned (air conditioning and heating)
- Leg room
- Large luggage compartment
- Microphone for the tour guide/driver
- Free Wi-Fi
- Persons over the age of 65 receive a 50% discount on the entrance fee at most monuments and museums. Please bring your ID card or passport.
- This is an exclusive tour for groups of up to 7 participants with a private tour guide/driver.