Get an adrenaline rush out at sea during a fun standup paddleboard session in Oeiras near Lisbon. Master basic techniques to balance on the board and experience the high-speed excitement of surfing the waves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at the local operator's outdoor center at Oeiras Harbor, Estrada Marginal, 2780-267 Oeiras. Directions by train: Take the train to Santo Amaro from Cais do Sodré station in Lisbon. From Santo Amaro station, head towards the sea and take the tunnel under Estrada Marginal. The tunnel is just before McDonalds. At the end of the tunnel, turn right and walk along the red path to the harbor, where you will see the entrance to the store clearly signposted.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is available all year round
- There are restrooms and warm showers at the harbor in Oeiras
- You can store your belongings in a safe place before the activity
- No experience is necessary
- The guides are experienced paddlers certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation, the ACA (American Canoe Association) and the Surfing Federation