Climb aboard an eco-friendly tuk-tuk and ride the route of historic tram 28 through some of Lisbon's most colorful neighborhoods. Get panoramic views from the famous look-out points and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide/driver outside the Hard Rock Cafe. Look for the yellow tuk tuk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- Average weight per passenger 80kg
- Children of 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on an EcoTuk Tuk. Children of 7 to 12 years old or with a minimum height of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old
- Pregnant women and intoxicated people are forbidden from taking part, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis
- Dietary options are available