Cruise down the Tagus River and see Lisbon’s most spectacular landmarks on a 2-hour private boat cruise with free drinks and a local skipper.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- See iconic Lisbon landmarks like the Tower of Belém and São Jorge Castle
- Relax on board with free drinks
- Take in the best views of Lisbon from the water
- Chill out on a private sailing boat for you and your group
- Navigate through the heart of Lisbon on the Tagus River
Admire Lisbon’s historic attractions from a unique perspective aboard a 2-hour cruise sailing down the Tagus River, which features your own personal skipper and free drinks.
Start from Belém and glide past famous landmarks like the Tower of Belém, Jerónimos Monastery, São Jorge Castle, and the 25 de Abril Bridge.
Enjoy a relaxing alternative to sightsee in Lisbon- a perfect way to see the city free of traffic noise and congestion.
Explore the open decks that allow you to feel the cooling river breeze and see the city from many vantage points that provide perfect photo opportunities.
- All taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date