Take a sailboat tour and enjoy Lisbon's monuments and beautiful coast line. Sail under the city's iconic bridge and see architecture from the 15th century. You can participate on the sailing tasks or just relax and leave all the work for the crew.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Gate 1 at Doca Santo Amaro, also known as 'Docas'. Gate 1 is in front of the tennis courts, under the bridge. If you take an Uber, select 'Doca Alcântara' (important detail: it's not 'Doca de Alcântara'). Then, it’s a short walk in front of the restaurants up to the meeting point. Google Maps link https://goo.gl/maps/XjFix3RPo4xYvehN9Open in Google Maps ⟶