Discover the unique features of the flat Lisbon waterfront by bike. Start in Belém, finish in downtown Lisbon and let your guide give you an unforgettable experience, as you uncover culture and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We meet in Belém: next to the Altis Belém Hotel & Spa, by the parking lot. When facing the river, look for our bikes on the left side of the hotel. To get to Belém from Lisbon, you may take the train from Cais do Sodré or the tram 15E.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If the weather is not suitable for the activities, the tour supplier will try to provide an alternative date or an alternative activity. If that is not possible the total refund is activated.
- Please note that:
- On Mondays, most of the museums in Portugal are closed
- On Sundays, the oldest café of Lisbon is closed and instead we will choose another good spot
- This tour is suitable for children. We have (upon request at the time of booking):
- Child seats (1 to 3 years old and up to 22 kgs)
- Tag-a-longs with 20” wheel bikes for children from 4 to 6 years old
- 24” wheel bikes for children from 7 to 9 years old