Discover Sintra, the mysterious romantic UNESCO World Heritage town and its fabulous architecture. Afterwards, visit Roca Cape, the westernmost point of continental Europe. You will then return to Lisbon, passing through Cascais and Estoril one the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Your Lisbon accommodation.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Sintra has a microclimate, which means it can sometimes be cooler there than the surrounding areas (make sure you bring extra clothing)
- Let the local operator know if you have a mobility impairment so that the tour can be adapted accordingly