Discover Sintra, the mysterious romantic UNESCO World Heritage town and its fabulous architecture. Afterwards, visit Roca Cape, the westernmost point of continental Europe. You will then return to Lisbon, passing through Cascais and Estoril one the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Your Lisbon accommodation.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Sintra has a microclimate, which means it can sometimes be cooler there than the surrounding areas (make sure you bring extra clothing)
- Let the local operator know if you have a mobility impairment so that the tour can be adapted accordingly