This tour takes you in a relaxed way to discover Évora and its historic monumental heritage. Have a look at the surroundings of Évora, the rustic landscape of cork trees, the megalithic Chomlech of Almendres and the town of Arraiolos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick up at your hotel in central or eastern Lisbon (Parque das Nações) or at the airport.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 10-years-old
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended