Take a day trip from Lisbon to the ancient city of Évora, a UNESCO Heritage Site. Then visit the Eugenio de Almeida Foundation (Cartuxa Winery) and enjoy a tasting of 3 selected wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, German, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver/guide uses an identification with his name and the local partner's name through a badge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You will walk a short distance to reach some of the locations.