Come and enjoy the best sights of Lisbon while peddling along the city’s beautiful riverside. Drinks will be served on the move during a 1-hour tour with some photo stops along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Biclas Belém, Av. Brasília, 1300-598 Lisbon, Portugal. Look for Biclas Belém stand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- If you arrive at the tour drunk, you will not be served alcoholic drinks
- A lack of respect or a bad behavior will not be tolerated and your tour will be terminated
- For groups of 14 people or less, exclusivity of the bike cannot be guaranteed
- If group numbers on the day are less than the number made during reservation, you will not receive a refund for anyone not joining the tour
- If group numbers on the day are more than the number made during reservation, it cannot be guaranteed there will be space to join the tour and you will have to pay for any additional passengers
- The tour lasts around 1 hour
- You must be at least 120cm in height to take part
- You are required to pedal the bike while on board
- Tour runs in all weather conditions