Cruise along the Tagus River by vintage sailing boat and marvel at the historical monuments of Lisbon at sunset. Feast on traditional snacks, served with a glass of white or rosé wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Portuguese, English
Select participants and date
Meet at Gate 2, Belém Dock (Doca de Belém) 1400-038 Lisbon. Belém Dock is the Dock of the Monument of the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos). Please consider this monument as a reference, as Gate 2 is just 2-minutes walk from the monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring warm clothes for after the sun sets