Discover Lisbon at your own pace with a 48-hour ticket to 2 hop-on and hop-off bus tours. Marvel at the Manueline architecture of the city center, and see the sights of the Tagus River. Learn about Lisbon’s history, and discover more modern areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Start the bus tour at Praça da Figueira. Exchange your voucher for a ticket at Praça do Comércio sale point (Yellow Bus kiosk from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM), the boat entry, or directly with the bus driver at any stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Belém Lisbon bus tour duration: 1 hour and 40 minutes Departs from Praça da Figueira every half hour from 9:30 AM-5 PM
- Modern Lisbon bus tour duration: 1 hour and 40 minutes Departs from Praça da Figueira every hour from 10 AM-5 PM