This private tour of Coimbra will cover a lot in one day. You will visit one of the most important cities of Portugal in the Middle Ages, home to one of the oldest Universities in the World and to one of the most tragic love stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon (cruise terminal or airport also available).
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of bookin
- Child (3 yrs old or above) seats are available on request (free of charge) if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that all the prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability the tours are made on a high-end sedan/estate (Mercedes E or equivalent) or on a high-end van (Mercedes V or equivalent)
- Maximum of 7 people per booking