Experience some of the Atlantic Ocean's most dramatic waves of on an 8-hour tour to Nazaré from Lisbon. Follow in the footsteps of legendary surfers, such as Garrett McNamara and Rodrigo Koxa who holds the world record for surfing an 88-foot wave in 2017.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon (cruise terminal or airport also available).
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Winter clothing and trekking shoes are recommended. The area is normally cold and damp, so bring appropriate clothing. If it's sunny, bring sunscreen with a high SPF
- Child (3 years old or above) seats are available on request (free of charge) if advised at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Start and finish times may be adjusted to your preference or to your cruise schedule
- If you'll arrive on a cruise, please inform the local partner of the ship name, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or any other special needs at the time of booking
- Please note that all prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability, the tour will be in a high end sedan/estate (Mercedes E or equivalent) or in a high end van (Mercedes V or equivalent)
- A maximum of 7 people per booking