Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims on an 8-hour tour from Lisbon to the Fátima Sanctuary, and visit the fishing village of Nazaré along the wild Atlantic Ocean coast. Discover the romance of the enchanting medieval village of Óbidos, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Hard Rock Café Lisbon, Avenida da Liberdade 2. Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶