Explore the area surrounding Lisbon on this private 2-day tour. Visit Óbidos, the “Town of Queens”, where you can sample the famous cherry liqueur. Discover the fishing village of Nazaré, the pilgrimage site of Fátima, and the Templar Castle in Tomar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring your passport or ID card with you. Pensioners aged 65 and over receive a 50% discount on admission to museums and monuments.
- Transport is provided in a 7-seater Renault Espace: Fully air-conditioned, individual leather seats, tinted windows with sun blinds, free Wi-Fi in the vehicle.
- This is an exclusive tour with a personal tour guide/driver. Additional participants will not join the tour.
- The program is just a suggestion. All trips and tours can be customized to suit your interests.
- Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Tours are led by an official tour guide with over 22 years of professional experience. He has enjoyed an education in art and art history.