Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, one of the world’s most popular pilgrimage destinations for the Catholic faithful. You’ll also stop to see the Monastery of Batalha, the most fascinating Gothic monument in Europe, on this full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Infants and children occupy a seat, infant seats are available if advised at booking
- Child rate applies when accompanied by a paying adult
- Please wear appropriate footwear, and bring bottled water, sunscreen, and a jacket in winter
- Moderate walking included on this tour
- The tour will not be canceled for adverse weather unless there are warnings by official organizations
- The local partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, and religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these such as changing the pickup
- Check your email inbox (including your spam folder) one day before the date of your tour; you'll be notified by email if there are any changes to the estimated pickup time