Enjoy a fascinating and varied 8-day tour from Faro through seven cities in Portugal. Discover Portuguese culture, cuisine, and architecture, admire the spectacular scenery, and follow the traces of bygone times.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Portuguese
- Private group
- Discover the city of Lisbon, admire the library of Coimbra, and explore the capital of the north
- Experience an eclectic mix of scenic highlights, historical monuments, and traditional flair
- Visit the Monastery of Batalha in Nazaré, explore the museum city of Évora, and admire the old town of Guimarães
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Certified tour guide
- Transportation (as specified)
- Insurance cover for personal injuries of passengers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entrance fees to monuments as per itinerary (approximately EUR 25 per person)
- Overnight accommodation
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Faro city, Faro Airport, and surrounding areaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: Tours must be booked 7 days in advance.
- Persons over the age of 65 receive a 50% discount on the entrance fee at most monuments and museums. Please bring your ID card or passport.
- This is an exclusive tour with a personal tour guide/driver. Additional participants will not join the tour.
- The program is just a suggestion. All trips and tours can be customized to suit your interests.