See Fátima, where the Virgin Mary appeared to the three little shepherds. Then, visit Batalha Monastery, watch the giants waves in Nazaré before ending in Óbidos for a taste of the local Ginja.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Lisbon.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water
- In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket