Évora, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site, is a museum sightseeing city with a vast historical and cultural wealth. Experience carpets, churches, castles and wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pick-up can be arranged from anywhere in LisbonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Pickup at 9:00 AM (Lisbon)