Explore the 35th most expensive avenue in the world in this 3-hour walking tour! Enjoy the walking tour around the Avenida da Liberdade area in Lisbon, take a ride on the charming tram system, and learn about the opulent history of the avenue.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Praça D. Pedro IV, near D. Maria II Theatre. Your guide will be at the meeting point wearing a black backpack with the Lisbon Spirit logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your guide will be at the meeting point wearing a black backpack with the Lisbon Spirit logo on it.