Discover the Troodos Mountains with a local guide on a small-group tour. Enjoy food and wine tastings. Explore a quaint village and visit a family winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Any Protaras location including hotels, Airbnbs, private accommodation, landmarks, or nearby villages.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Visit a family-owned boutique winery and try award-wining wines
- Explore quaint villages, visit a historical church, and shop in the local craft shops
- Enjoy a traditional snack and Cyprus coffee
- Transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Traditional foods tasting
- Traditional snack
- Cyprus coffee
- Pickup and drop-off from a location of your choice (within the Republic of Cyprus)
- Guided tour of a Troodos mountains village
- Winery visit with tour and tasting of a selection of wines
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is advised to eat breakfast before being picked up.
- Please inform the local partner concerning any allergies or dietary restrictions at least 48hrs before the activity.