Discover Peru's food culture by visiting the local markets of Lima. Interact with the vendors and taste traditional dishes and drinks with an expert local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the following districts: Miraflores, Barranco, Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historic center), San Borja, Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena, San Miguel, Rimac, and Lince.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour lasts approximately 4 hours