Visit the iconic sights of modern Lima in San Isidro and Miraflores and enjoy the bohemian Barranco district on this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and Historic Centre of Lima This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and Historic Centre of Lima
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.