Discover Peru’s history at the Larco Museum which houses a variety of gold and silver artifacts. Then see the finest park of Lima with dancing fountains in a variety of colors and styles that will have you spellbound.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from your Hotel or Apartment are ONLY included in the following Lima districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Lima Downtown (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rímac, Breña, and Lince. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima or from Callao province, then a small fee has to be paid for the transportation (private transfer) due to distance. If so, further information will be sent to you after receiving your booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags